You are here: California / Food and Agricultural Code - FAC / ARTICLE 4. Refunds [11480. - 11485.] / Section 11484.

Section 11484. (Added by Stats. 1999, Ch. 609, Sec. 1.)
Cite as: Cal. Food & Agric. Code §11484.

If any money that is to be refunded has been deposited in the State Treasury, the Controller, upon receipt of a claim that is filed by the department, shall transfer that amount from the fund to which the money is credited to the director for payment of the refund.

Search this site:
Custom Search

Copyright 2009-2015. No claims made to original government works.