You are here: California / Food and Agricultural Code - FAC / ARTICLE 3. Interdepartmental Expenses [241. - 243.] / Section 241.

Section 241. (Enacted by Stats. 1967, Ch. 15.)
Cite as: Cal. Food & Agric. Code §241.

The director may charge any bureau, division, board, or other agency of the department which is supported otherwise than by the appropriations from the General Fund its proportionate share of the administrative expense of the department, or a share in an amount which is computed to reasonably compensate the department for the administative services which are rendered by it.

Search this site:
Custom Search

Copyright 2009-2015. No claims made to original government works.