You are here: California / Government Code - GOV / ARTICLE 1. General [11250. - 11263.] / Section 11251.

Section 11251. (Amended by Stats. 1951, Ch. 222.)
Cite as: Cal. Gov't. Code §11251.

The Controller, after consulting with the Department of Finance, may approve any general plan whereby any state agency which is within a department and which is supported either by a special fund or by a separate appropriation from the General Fund, may make financial adjustments with the department of which it is a part and with any other state agency within the department for services rendered, supplies used, or for a proper proportion of other expenses. A copy of the proposed plan shall be furnished to the Department of Finance before approval by the Controller; and a copy of the approved plan shall be furnished to the Department of Finance.

Search this site:
Custom Search

Copyright 2009-2015. No claims made to original government works.