You are here: California / Government Code - GOV / ARTICLE 1. General [11250. - 11263.] / Section 11252.

Section 11252. (Amended by Stats. 1951, Ch. 222.)
Cite as: Cal. Gov't. Code §11252.

Such adjustments shall be made in accordance with the approved plan by filing a financial statement with the Controller, and requesting the Controller to make the necessary transfers or other entries upon his books. Upon receipt of such a request, the Controller shall make such transfers or other entries.

Search this site:
Custom Search

Copyright 2009-2015. No claims made to original government works.