You are here: California / Government Code - GOV / ARTICLE 1. General [11250. - 11263.] / Section 11260.

Section 11260. (Amended by Stats. 2005, Ch. 74, Sec. 31.)
Cite as: Cal. Gov't. Code §11260.

After work is performed, services are rendered, or materials or equipment are furnished pursuant to advances or transfers made under Sections 11257 and 11258, the Controller shall process transfers from time to time as requested by the state agency that performed the work. Any agency receiving an advance or transfer under Section 11257 or 11258 shall remain fully accountable therefor to the Controller who shall audit as provided in Section 12410.

Search this site:
Custom Search

Copyright 2009-2015. No claims made to original government works.